1. A Christmas playdough tray. Otis uses this every day.
2. Nostalgic Christmas puzzles!
3. The cutest little cake tins. And delicious, child made cakes!
4. Kids who like to play the Ukulele.
- On Instagram I am loving teachpreschool.
- I adore this post for Clutter-Free Holiday Decorations.
- This post What color was your day, has me thinking about our writing rituals.
If you are looking for Christmas ideas you can find my previous gift guides here.
I also have lots of gift ideas in my Toys and Materials Category. I haven't finished shopping for the boys' Christmas presents but have ordered this microscope with a LCD screen. I can't wait to see how they use it!
I hope you have a wonderful weekend!