How has your week been? Our week has been hectic mixed in with a little illness. I'm looking forward to the weekend! Caspar is away tonight at a Cosmic Campout! I can't wait to hear all about it tomorrow. Here are a few links and things I've been enjoying this week!
- I was recently interviewed about Montessori and our approach at Emil Und Mathilda!
- Otis has been doing a little geography work, above he is pictured working with the Montessori World Map Flag Work c/o Montessori Shop.
- This week Otis attended his first coding workshop at our local library. He and all of the children in attendance had a lot of fun and it was great to watch them learn these new skills. The workshop used the Dash robots, I believe for ages 5 years+. If your child is interested in coding definitely look it up, I know some schools offer similar workshops.
- Pros and Cons of a Montessori Education at Age of Montessori.
- This is a really gorgeous Montessori toddler space (14-20 months) at Family and Co.
- The toddler question at Milkweed Montessori - about meeting the developmental needs of the toddler.
- The Importance of Handmade at Three Minute Montessori.
If you haven't entered already have a look at our Millions of Monkeys giveaway. I hope you have a great weekend!